- Tectocom pays special attention to respect the privacy of persons using the form for sending applications available on www.tectocom.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”). In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182 as amended) and the regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for the personal data processing (Journal of Laws of 2004, no. 100, item 1024) Tectocom carefully selects and uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure due protection of the processed data. In particular, Tectocom protects the data from their unauthorized access and unlawful processing. Tectocom permanently controls the processing of data and limits the access to them to the greatest possible extent by granting relevant authorizations only if the processing is necessary for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process of employees and co-workers. As part of the implemented Information Security Policy and IT System Management Instruction, Tectocom informs on the following rules on the protection of personal data described below in sections 2-12.
- The administrator of personal data collected by Tectocom through the Website is Tectocom spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością in Katowice (address: ul. Jordana 21/5, 40-056 Katowice), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000200805, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 954-247-11-43, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 278212465, which is the owner and administrator of the Website.
- The filing system of personal data of potential employees and co-workers of Tectocom has been notified for registration to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection and is pending for entry to the national register of personal data filing systems.
- Personal data collected through the Website are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182 as amended) and the regulation of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for the personal data processing (Journal of Laws of 2004, no. 100, item 1024).
- Personal data collected through the Website are processed on the basis of the consent of the persons to whom that data relate.
- Providing any personal data to Tectocom is voluntary. However, providing some data is a prerequisite for effective filing a job application (the scope of required data in CV is given in each job offer posted on the Website).
- Data provided on the Website shall be used by Tectocom for the needs of the recruitment process.
- Tectocom does not store any sensitive personal data sent through the Website. Such data shall be immediately removed to prevent their readout. Providing illegal contents, particularly infringing the rights of the third parties is prohibited.
- The personal data shall be stored for no longer than necessary for the purpose of processing them and then, they shall be removed to prevent their readout.
Persons providing their data have the right to:
10.1. correct, supplement, update or rectify their personal data;
10.2. request for deletion of their personal data;
10.3. raise objection in relation to processing of their personal data.
To pursue the above actions the persons may send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent the relevant request to the address indicated in section 2 above via registered letter.
- Tectocom uses IP addresses collected during establishing Internet connections for technical purposes related to administration of the Website. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general statistical information.